The TPI 595C1 digital Humidity Thermometer from Accutherm International is a quality combination handheld humidity and temperature tester. This easy to use instrument has data record functions built in for minimum and maximum temperature and humidity readings.
The 595C1 is ideal for the HVAC professional, building maintenance, computer rooms, bakery applications and anywhere else where humidity and temperature levels need to be tested.
Test Products International (TPI) is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of digital handheld test equipment and instruments.
- Fast response time
- Competitively priced
- Data record function for maximum and minimum temperature and humidity readings
- Temperature Measurements ºC and ºF
- Temperature –20 to 80ºC
- Relative Humidity (R/H) 10 to 95%
- Download to a computer using the built in RS-232 port and optional A500 RS-232 cable
- 1 meter long hard wired cable
- Data Hold
- Auto power off to help battery life
- Protective rubber boot included
- Display Dual digits LCD with function annunciation
- Temperature -20 to 80ºC (±1% of reading ±0.5ºC ±3 digits)
- Relative Humidity (R/H) 10 to 95% (±3% of reading ±1.0º R/H ±3 digits)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50ºC
- Operating Humidity Less than 90% R/H
- 9V alkaline battery
- Humidity & Temperature probe head
- Protective Rubber Boot
- A500 RS232 cable
- A906 soft shoulder strap carry case