Consultancy for fluid flow, pumping and pipe flow design.
Accutech specialises in the marketing and support of fluid and process flow simulation software. The capabilities of Accutech’s software include:
Pipe network analysis:
- Simulate the flow of liquids and gases (water, hydrocarbons, air, steam, natural and other gases etc.) in pipe systems.
- Simulate the performance of multiple pumps, fans, control valves, orifice plates and any type of line equipment in complex pipe networks
- Non-Newtonian flow, slurry flow, power law fluids, Bingham plastics, settling slurries
- Heat transfer - heat loss/gain through pipe walls (lagged or unlagged), heat change due to compressible flow, heat exchangers
- Transient analysis and water hammer and
- Instrumentation and flow element design
Typical design applications of Accutech’s software include:
- Systems containing multiple pumps and fans in parallel, series or booster configuration
- Systems containing multiple control valves
- Steam flow
- Process and instrumentation air
- Natural and other gas reticulation
- Hydrocarbon transfer
- Mining, pharmaceutical, food, wastewater and mineral process slurries
- Spray/sprinkler systems of any type.
- Mine dewatering
- Bore farms - multiple borehole pumps.
- Ventilation and fume extraction (rectangular ducts can be simulated).
- High pressure gas flow (sonic conditions detected).
- Water and wastewater treatment
- District heating and cooling
- Cooling water systems and
- Oil wells recharge systems
Typical industry-types using Accutech’s software include:
- Engineering consultants
- Water and wastewater
- Power and
- Fire protection