APS Access Truss System available from Access Platform Systems is an aluminium, modular, access truss system that has considerably greater loading capabilities than other traditional means of height access systems such as scaffolding.
The Access Truss System is also fully mobile and has a multi level capability where up to seven levels can be hung.
Benefits of the Access Truss:
The access truss is suspended access platform that has been designed to enable safe access areas such as building facades, underneath bridges, dam walls and power station boilers to name but a few.
Access platform’s benefits include:
- Modular, the APS Access Truss System is a modular unit requiring only 5 retaining bolts per module for it to bolt together. This gives it a faster and less labour intensive installation time versus traditional high access methods
- Huge load bearing capabilities, the APS Access Truss System has the capacity to take 5tonne point loads
- Multi level, this multi level facility enables works on a building to be carried out quicker while not comprehending safety
- Long spanning distances, between hoists the APS access truss span 21m. It does not scar the building.
- The APS Access Truss System is hung from above via needles and or beams. This means that there are no scars left onto the building when it is removed from the building on completion of works
Completely mobile, the APS Access Truss uses a heavy duty man rated hoisting system. The hoisting speed of the hoisting system is 6m per minute and is fully compliant with the Australian Standards.