For a range of heavy duty hose applications, Abdex Industries bring high pressure hoses that feature working pressures ranging from 10,000psi (100 bar) to 55,000psi (3800 bar) to ensure a top, powerful performance.
Applications for high pressure hoses from Abdex Industries include:
- Paint spraying
- Offshore Chemical Injection
- Waterblast Cleaning
- Gas Transfer
- Rescue/ cutting
- Water jet cutting equipment
- Hydraulic tools
- Torque wrenching
High pressure hose assemblies from Abdex Industries are manufactured to a high standard and are designed to suit a variety of applications.
Features of the high pressure hoses include:
- Optional core tube material of Nylon, FEP or Polyoxymethylene depending on the application
- Multispiral wire reinforcement
- Nylon or polyurethane cover
- Available with a wide range of metric and imperial fittings in both mild and stainless steel
- Optional spring rubber or plastic protective guard for added lifespan
- A wide range of quick release couplings for high pressure hoses available in different colours with logo branding at no extra cost
- Assembly lengths up to 500m
- Bore sizes ranging from 3/16" to 1"
- 10, 000psi hose available with twin line configuration
For a broad range of high pressure hoses that are flexible in features to suit a range of heavy duty applications, Abdex Industries provides top quality, high performing products coming from a wealth of experience.