Abdex Industries , leading supplier of Thermoplastic Sewer Jetting Hose Assemblies for commercial drain cleaning applications, introduces the ESH hoses, specifically designed for hazardous conditions.
The high tensile synthetic fibre reinforcement of the ESH hoses contributes to their exceptionally low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption.
A polyurethane cover provides exceptional abrasion and fungus resistance. All components are bonded to maximize fitting retention and allow a very small minimum bend radius.
The new ESH250 - Canal Jet sewer cleaning hoses combine the advantages of the ESH hoses with the features that were originally associated with rubber hoses. The Canal Jet hoses feature outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance. These hoses can be used as leader hoses or full-length jetting assemblies, (up to 350mtrs).
Other features include:
- Hose working pressure is 3600psi (250bar)
- Bore sizes range from 3/8" up to 1 ¼".
- Large quantities of each size are stocked.
- Various colours on ESH are available along with private company brand at no extra cost.
- Orders received before 3.30pm can be despatched for next day delivery.