The Unibuild pallet racking system is a light, sturdy, and modular solution to a wide range of heavy pallet racking requirements. Easy to install, these pallet racking systems are able to be configured up to ten tiers high and can be tailored to almost any pallet racking need.
With a high load bearing capacity of 3000kg for the beams and 30,000kg for the frames, these pallet racking systems are highly resistant to corrosion thanks to the frame components being fabricated from galvanised high tensile steel.
Ideal for maximising warehouse space, Unibuild Series pallet racking systems are equippied with a range of features, including:
- five anchor points on each connector
- wedged shaped upright and beam connections
- four-fold variation in material thickness
- tapered-slots in the upright beams; and
- hi-tech anti-rotational end connector design.
- floor mounted guide rails
- pallet backstop beams
- bin and drum cradles
- combined and raised pallet support bars; and
- load distribution plates.