The robotic palletising systems have been installed at BPS plants in Port Melbourne, Brooklyn, Victoria and Wollongong, NSW to palletise an array of products such as concrete, sand and cement.
The latest model in the FUJI-ACE EC series of high speed robotic palletisers, the FUJI ACE EC-201 is capable of delivering 1,690 bags per hour and can also interface with AZ-Pak Systems’ high speed bag pacing system.
The FUJI ACE EC-201 robotic palletising systems allow BPS to palletise several different products, easily switching between products with ease. The high speed robotic palletiser also meets the client’s requirement for a machine that could palletise the filled bags at a rate of 1,570 bags per hour.
In addition to the highly professional service and commitment of AZ-Pak Systems, BPS is also impressed with the high speed output, ultra-quiet operation, efficient and flexible operation and maximum palletising rate of the FUJI ACE EC-201 robotic palletising systems.
Robotic solutions provider AZ-Pak Systems will also supply:
- Bag pick-up conveyor
- Pallet dispenser and conveyor
- Loading station conveyor with empty pallet squaring
- Two filled pallet accumulation conveyors with fork detection
- Zone Safety Systems safety fencing with SICK light curtains and a SICK light curtain muting module
- Specialised software to control the system