AZ-Pak Systems has installed a FUJI-ACE robot palletiser at a Queensland based gardening supplies company for palletising an array of products such as stones, potting mixes and composts.
The client, KI-CARMA Garden Products & Fertilisers, chose the FUJI-ACE EC-201 robotic palletising system as it allows the company to easily switch between the variety of different products it palletises on a regular basis.
Another benefit of the EC-201 robot palletiser for KI-CARMA was its high processing rate, as the company required a system that could keep up with its high production levels and palletise filled bags at a rate of 1,500 bags per hour.
The FUJI-ACE robotic palletising system installed at KI-CARMA has been interfaced with an AD Mercury AD4404 high speed in line check weigher, so that incoming products that are under or over weight can be rejected and relocated to a separate pallet.
In addition to providing the robot palletiser, AZ-Pak Systems also supplied a:
- high speed check weigher
- reject conveyor and interface
- bag pick-up conveyor
- pallet dispenser and conveyor
- slip sheet dispenser
- loading station conveyor with empty pallet squaring
- two filled pallet accumulation conveyors with fork detection
- safety fencing with SICK light curtains; and
- specialised software to control the system.