The AWMA Water Monitor is used to alert the flood irrigator that water has reached a pre-determined place (where the water has been located) in the bay.
The Water Monitor sends a UHF Selcall and has a range of up to 20km. The Selcall signal is received on standard UHF base units (located in a house, shed, dairy, car, ute or tractor), hand held units, mobile phones or land-line phones. (AWMA can also help with all your UHF requirements).
There are no switches to set up - the Water Monitor is simply placed in the bay. The Water Monitor can also be used to indicate water in drains.
• No controls or on/off switches
• Extremely low power consumption
• Long range - up to 20km transmit
• Can transmit to more than one radio
• Can be fitted with a telephone dialler and used to call CDMA, Digital and land-line telephones
• Sturdy and solid low profile design
• Long-life lead acid gel battery
• Uses standard UHF radio equipment
• 14 Day Free Trial
• 12 month money-back guarantee
• Easy to use
• Can't forget to turn-on or to reset
• Reduces vehicle cost
• Increases productivity