JoCom Telemetry is a division of AWMA (formally know as Automated Water Management Australia).
Based in Cohuna Northern Victoria, AWMA designs, manufactures and installs aluminium and stainless steel water control gates for commercial, urban and on-farm water management throughout Australia.
This includes channel management systems, water regulation structures, actuation systems, on-farm automation, bay outlets and poly pipe configuration (welding up to 1000mm).
JoCom Telemetry provides complete radio linked and internet based telemetry solutions direct to the consumer and private organisations, in addition to complementing AWMA turn-key solutions.
Through extensive research and development JoCom Telemetry offers a diverse range of products and services to provide telemetry solutions, to a variety of applications.
JoCom Telemetry products and systems include:
- A range of telemetry radio modules and expandable I/O modules
- Remote pump start and monitoring systems
- Water monitors, timers and aquator on-farm automation
- Telemetry solutions (point-to-point and point-to-multi-point)
- Local networks (licence free)
- SCADA systems
- Wide area networks (GSM GPRS and CDMA 1x).
Features of JO COM Telemetry include:
- Constant monitoring
- Alarm system via mobile phone or internet
- Information available in real-time
- Data graphing
- Historical database
- System status monitoring
- Protected multi-level access
- Dedicated webpage
- Shutdown capacity
- Control available
- Solar or mains powered
- CDMA 1X low cost data transfer.