The AWMA Irrigation Timer is a portable unit designed to open and close all types of bay outlets at pre-set times. It can also be used to stop and start pumps.
The Timer comes in a weatherproof carry case and an internal battery. An LCD screen shows a real time clock and the battery condition. The battery lasts up to twenty operations and comes with a regulated charger. Open and close times are set up very easily using the buttons on the controller.
A linear actuator powered by the internal battery is used to open and close any style of bay outlet, channel check or wheel door. These units are very portable and are usually used in groups of four to provide automatic control day or night. A 300mm (12") linear actuator with up to 300kg capacity is supplied with every Timer (linear actuators with longer strokes are also available).
• Real time clock
• Battery level indicator
• Long life acid-gel battery
• Powerful (300kg) actuator
• Light (3kg) and easily moved around
• Operates one actuator per Timer unit
• Ranges of brackets available to suit all types of outlets
• Easier to program
• Confidence in knowing there is enough charge in the battery
• No maintenance