THE AQUATOR system is a comprehensive SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) program designed specifically for irrigators.
Available from AWMA Pty Ltd , AQUATOR allows users to both monitor and control all irrigation from the computer. The software is comprehensive yet easy to use.
Radio signals are sent from the computer out to each individual solar-powered control modules around the farm.
These farm modules can be used for opening and closing valves, operating 2 wire and 3 wire solenoids as well as controlling pivot or lateral sprays, both electric and diesel pumps, and monitoring water levels, soil moisture etc.
The AQUATOR control software allows very quick and easy set up of irrigation schedules. It is possible to set up as many schedules as needed and to run multiple schedules at one time.
Alteration to set ups can be made quickly and efficiently at any time. The AQUATOR software is complex in its ability to control and monitor applications on a wide range of farms, yet designed with simplicity of use in mind.
Inputs, such as water level, flow or voltage can be alarmed and calibrated to achieve real time display in accurate units, which can be allocated high and low thresholds. Each alarm has a visible, audible and telephone dialler output.
AQUATOR also incorporates "Ultimate Protection". This involves allocating a flow rate to each valve and then monitoring the total flow via a flow meter.
When a particular valve (or valves) opens, the flow rate obtained from the flow meter should match the allocated flow for the valve(s).
If a valve sticks open or shut, or a water pipe is leaking, the rates will not match, which in turn raises an alarm.
* Easy to use (basic PC skills that are easily learnt)
* Monitors flow of water and compares to operating valves
* Easy to change watering times 'on the fly'
* Can be accessed from a remote PC over telephone line
* Monitors as well as controls
* All operations are monitored and alarmed through a telephone dialler for total peace of mind
* No maintenance costs
* 100% flexible
* Can be added to over time
* Controls and monitors fertilisation systems
* Controls backwash cycles.
* More efficient use of water - reduces water usage
* Always includes the latest software available
* Customers know that water is reaching their crop
* Can be interfaced with soil moisture monitoring
* Customer always has latest available automation technology
* Flexible and accurate application of water and fertiliser.