Harsh, dirty, high pressure environments demand easy to clean, flush and drain equipment that can withstand tough conditions without losing sensitivity, accuracy and performance.
The TSW50 self draining optical trackball from AVisum is the ideal fit. The trackball offers a self-draining, flush through unit with a removable ball designed for environments where cleaning, draining or flush through with clear water is necessary.
Ideal for aggressive dust and grit conditions, with design specifications custom-fit for salt-water immersion, the TSW50 trackball from AVisum comprises a 50mm removable trackball with three IP67 rated push button switches and features adjustable tracking force with waterproof optical sensing, IP68 tested for submersion to 2metres for 24 hours.
Mounted on a black epoxy coated stainless steel carrier plate, the TSW50 trackball is supplied with a silicon sponge gasket for sealing the unit once it has been mounted onto a panel.
Available with a PS/2 or USB output, the TSW50 self draining optical trackball from AVisum is a robust, low maintenance trackball ideal for applications in tough, gritty, dirty conditions and unstable operating environments including mining, manufacturing, naval navigation and transport.
- Carrier plate: black epoxy coated stainless steel
- Ball diameter: 50.8mm
- Ball material: epoxy resin
- Trackball sealing: IP68 waterproof
- Tracking force: adjustable from free running to high force in 4 steps
- Cable: shielded, straight 1.6m long
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature range: -25°C to +80°
- Switch mechanical life: 1 million operations