Adding to their line up of integrated video and audio players, AVisum have launched the Viewstream 300 digital media player.
Designed for the continuous playback of high resolution MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 files as well as JPEG stills and MP3 audio, the Viewstream 300 digital media player is suitable for use in a variety of commercial environments.
The Viewstream 300 digital media player offers an innovative approach to advertising and promotions that is delivered directly to the consumer at the point of sale.
Compatible with TV, LCD and Plasma monitors, the Viewstream 300 digital media player supports S-Video and HD VGA scalable to 720p connections for a clear, crisp image. The technology behind AVisum’s media players provides businesses with full control over what content is broadcast, from anywhere in Australia or the world.
All videos and stills are stored on a Compact Flash card of up to 8GB and can be modified when needed. A USB 2.0 port allows for content to be easily updated via a USB thumb drive without having to remove the Flash card.
The Viewstream 300 digital media player has three different playback modes including Loop Mode, Auto/Manual and Playlist/Default, with the ability to schedule up to 40 individual playlists as well as keep a log of what was played and when.
AVisum’s Viewstream 300 digital media player provides businesses with an affordable, intelligent all-in-one AV solution.
Viewstream 300 digital media player:
- Dimensions: 165.6 x 107 x 38mm (WxDxH)
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, JPG, MP3 playback
- USB 2.0 port
- RS-232 serial port provided
- Stores data on Compact Flash Card
- Three different playback modes
- Would not overheat due to no moving parts
- Compatible with TV, LCD and Plasma
- S-Video, Composite or HD VGA scalable to 720p Data logging options
- 16 independent outputs for external buttons or touch panel