AVG (AU/NZ) introduces the AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2012, a robust-protection, resource-friendly security software designed specifically for the SMB sector.
AVG (AU/NZ) is the distributor of the award-winning AVG Internet and mobile security software in Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific.
Addressing the Internet security needs of today’s small- and medium-sized businesses, the new version of AVG Internet Security Business Edition is faster, lighter and easier to use.
Believing that SMBs need more than a stripped-down version of enterprise security, AVG presents the new Internet security software designed especially for this segment.
Key benefits of AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2012:
- Delivers more with respect to speed, protection, cost savings and time to focus on the day’s tasks
- Demands less by way of smart scanning, fewer interruptions and ease of use
- Minimises threats via award-winning anti-virus and Internet security protection across multiple touch-points including e-mail and the web
- Reduces hassle with an uncluttered management console
According to Lloyd Borrett, Security Evangelist at AVG (AU/NZ), given the increasing dependency of businesses on information technology, the potential impact of cybercrime must not be underestimated, especially when lack of protection could mean the end of the business.
Following the 2008 financial crisis, the OECD began to re-examine today’s potential ‘global-shocks’, adding cyber risks to expected threats such as financial crises, pandemics and social unrest. AVG’s recent Cybercrime Futures report highlights the increasing risks faced by all online users and provides a call to action for businesses to protect themselves.
- Equate online security with corporate governance and brand protection, and make it a boardroom issue
- Protect, and keep protection updated for all computers and mobile computing devices that are brought in or taken home by staff, contractors, clients and visitors
- Promote strong password management, with password and username combinations that are not easy to guess and include a combination of letters and numbers
AVG Business Edition security software products were rated first in ease of use by Tolly Independent Testing Labs while AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 2011 was awarded five stars in value for money by SC Magazine.
Borrett says that AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2012 is a highly compelling solution on the market for businesses seeking protection without impeding performance. Simple in operation, the tailored Internet security software for SMBs offers enhanced ergonomics and cost savings to customers for peace of mind in an online world.
In addition to security technology, AVG’s information-packed Business Resource Centre provides customers with guidance to stay up to speed on the latest security trends.
Since security needs vary for different organisations, AVG helps SMBs select the right protection for their business via an easy-to-use online security audit tool.