PROSOFT Technology, represented by ATS , has introduced a new industrial wireless modem designed to maximise network flexibility, reliability and performance in industrial control applications.
ProSoft's RadioLinx product provides a unique combination of advanced features, including:
* Dual antenna support for increased reliability and flexibility in adverse locations and rotating and moving applications.
* Operation in the globally available and unsaturated 2.4GHz frequency range.
* Frequency hopping spread spectrum for improved reliability and increased security.
* Radio flexibility: all radios can serve as master, remote, or repeater with local control.
* DIN rail mountability.
* Rugged industrial grade packaging and design meeting CE0122, CSA, and cUL Class 1, Div. 2, Group A-D certifications, and an operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C ambient.
RadioLinx wireless products serve Ethernet or serial applications and offer global compatibility due to programmable frequency and power.
RadioLinx technology enables up to 32 network channels (250kbps throughput per channel) per site, each with up to 78 repeaters and 2000 modems.
Network durability and security is ensured by hardened ARC4 data encryption with 40/128 bit keys.
By combining RadioLinx wireless connectivity with ProSoft's longstanding expertise in protocol interoperability for device and network layers, customers benefit by obtaining end-to-end industrial communications solutions and support from one source.