IF you're ready to update from the old ways of tracking Time and Attendance with handwritten timesheets or punch clocks, ASP Microcomputers has a cost effective and versatile solution - ASP's rugged ZipNet terminal.
* All new optical assembly makes barcode reading much easier.
* No contact to barcode minimises card wear.
* The new ZipNet may be mounted vertically or horizontally.
* The Clock/Calendar is now internal, no need for network updates.
* Increased memory size.
* Simpler click in "Cat 5" type cable connectors.
* Data can optionally be downloaded on an infrared light beam.
* Data can be downloaded on a rugged ASP DataTag.
ZipNet allows staff to clock in with the simple touch of an ID Tag, or slide of a barcoded card.
The data is immediately stored in a computer readable form, avoiding errors, saving a lot of double handling, and allowing the use of time saving software such as ASP's ZipNet Timesheet Express.