ASD Technology Pty Ltd has released a range of fixed attenuators for wireless applications from Microlab/FXR.
These low-cost coaxial attenuators are suitable for wireless applications and cover dc to 3GHz frequency range. Average powers range from 2W to a full 100W average rating.
The attenuators are constructed of resistive elements in a conventional p-type circuit. They are bi-directional, exceptionally rugged and negligibly affected by normal ambient temperature and humidity changes.
* Wide range of standard values
* Integral matching structures
* High reliability
* 2W to 100W average power
* N and SMA connectors
* Delivery from stock.
* Frequency range dc to 3.0GHz
* Impedance 50. nominal
* Temperature -55° to +125°C
* Connector finish - stainless steel
* Connector polarity - male to female.