ASD Technology has released BR series Beacon Receiver from Miteq.
The BR series Beacon Receiver is a versatile receiver designed to lock onto a CW or modulated carrier and provide accurate and reliable relative power measurement indicators for either antenna positioning or uplink power control applications.
The BR-L operates in the L-Band and accepts a 940-2150 MHz signal. The outputs of the beacon receiver are analogue and digital indicators of power measured at the input of the beacon receiver.
The beacon receiver fits neatly into a single EIA standard rack height (1.75 inches).
The rich feature set of controls and indicators are easily accessible via in intuitive operating environment. The receiver can be setup completely from the front panel or over a remote bus via a host computer.
There are 32 memory locations where various setups can be stored and recalled easily. Also, a log is continuously updated with time-stamped records of alarm activity.
- 90 dB dynamic range
- Compatible with the Miteq Uplink Power Control Unit and various antenna control units
- Two power measurement modes; peak and aggregate in the IF bandwidth
- Automatic internal/external reference input switching
- Dual analog outputs with programmable voltage range and slope
- 12-Bit digital output
- Programmable output hold time
- Traditional RS485/RS422 and Ethernet remote interfaces
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface providing: HTTP-based web server, SNMP 1.0 configuration, Alarm reporting via SNMP Trap, Telnet access, Password protection and selectable RS485/422