ASD Technology have announced the release of the new amplifier model number GCS4M4OUT suitable for L-Band (1600 to1700 MHz) high power (1000W) linear applications.
The amplifier utilises high power Push-Pull devices that provide high gain, wide dynamic range, low distortions and good linearity. Exceptional performance, long term reliability and high efficiency are achieved by employing advanced broadband RF matching networks and combining techniques, built in high quality power supply, EMI/RFI filters, machined housings and all qualified components.
The amplifier is constructed of three modular drawers, all housed in a modern and rugged rack cabinet. Each LRU includes a universal voltage, single phase, power supply and a built in forced air-cooling system.
The following are the features of the amplifier:
- Solid-state class AB linear design
- Instantaneous bandwidth
- Standard front panel manual gain adjust
- Optional Touchscreen LCD for local and remote interface
- Suitable for all modulations standards
- 50 Ohm Input/Output impedance
- High reliability and ruggedness