Arc Industries is an air liquide and elgas gas supply agent and Arc is able to service industrial gas requirements.
Arc specialises in technical advice on the use of gases and safety procedures.
Arc Industries can supply customer with all material safety data sheets as required by OH&S.
Please note that the dangerous goods classifications below are from 2006 and further information should be requested from work cover NSW or relevant authorities.
Fuel gases - dangerous goods classification 2.1
- Acetylene sizes: D / E / G
- LPG forklift gases sizes: 15Kg / 18Kg
- LPG heating gas bulk fill available up to 18Kg
Oxygen - dangerous goods classification 2.2/5.1
- Oxygen industrial sizes: D / E / G
- Oxygen medical sizes: D
MIG gas - dangerous goods classification 2.2
MIG gas M1 (Argon CO2 Mix) Sizes: E / G
MIG and TIG gas - dangerous goods classification 2.2
- Argon Pure Sizes: D / E / FZ
- Argon is used in all process of TIG welding
- Argon is used in aluminium welding in MIG process
Nitrogen - dangerous goods classification 2.2
- Nitrogen industrial sizes: D / E / G
CO2 - dangerous goods classification 2.2
- CO2 sizes: G
- CO2 liquid withdrawal sizes: DL (used to freeze water pipe)
- CO2 food grade sizes: DL