APS - Alternative Printing Services will be showcasing their printer range for printing batch codes, barcodes, BB dates, logos and more at the upcoming Foodpro exhibition in Sydney.
Featuring thermal inkjet technology, the Apsolute printing systems are increasingly being adopted by manufacturers seeking clean, odourless and zero service printing solutions.
The Apsolute printers are designed as efficient alternatives to the maintenance-heavy technology of traditional coding printers. The no-moving parts design of Apsolute printers minimises maintenance requirements as well as production line downtime.
Key features of Apsolute printers:
- Uses print cartridges enabling quick and easy ink change
- Processes fast-drying inks and codes packaging materials such as varnished or coated cardboard, plastic and aluminium foil as well as porous surfaces such as wood, paper and raw board
- Broad, constantly expanding ink range extends the printer’s application into diverse industries
- Designed for printing applications in food and pharmaceuticals as well as cable and wood industries among others
- Modular print system can control up to four printheads
- Manufacturers can code multiple products and their packaging with different ink types, print speeds and messages on the same machine
- Software package offers enhanced control and data transfer options
- Available as a standalone version or a fully integrated version for a space-saving installation into production lines and systems