APMS stock, select and supply a large range of quality GB Power Couplings. They are suitable for mining, industry, manufacturing, processing and agricultural applications.
Power Couplings stocked by APMS include:
- Flexible Couplings such as Cone-Flex Couplings can replace the likes of David Brown Cone-Ring Couplings with interchangeable pins and rubbers. These couplings are available in Taperlock Bores or Pilot Bored type hubs. Sizes range from MC030 to MC215.
- GB Power Tyre-Flex Couplings with a fuller rubber tyre interchangeable with European or American brands are available with spacers for shaft to shaft connection. Hubs can be pilot bored or taperlock type. Sizes range from F40 to F180.
- GB Power Jaw Couplings (HRC) are suitable for flexible mounting of electric, hydraulic or air motors. They have taper-lock hubs and sizes stocked are from Size 70 to Size 280. They are suitable for 18kw to 132kw motors.
- GB Power "Snap Wrap" Couplings eliminate the need for dismantling connected equipment for inspection or replacement of the drive element. Because of their wrap around, rubber drive element design, downtime and the danger of misalignment through drive element changeouts is eliminated.
- GB Power Chain Couplings are strong, compact, and easily serviced. They can handle high torques and are available in sizes 3012 to 12022, with bore sizes from 14mm to 140mm.
- Rigid Couplings - APMS Stock GB Power rigid Couplings have a strong, cast iron construction with fully machined pilots and fitted retaining bolts which ensure precision and accurate connection for shaft to shaft connection. They are available with taper-lock bushed hubs for easy installation and removal.