APEX Automation and Robotics regularly use vision and laser scanning systems in their robotic solutions and are always in touch with the latest developments in this technology.
Vision systems and laser scanning technology have come a long way in the last decade, now even easier to interface and featuring more filters and on-board tools.
Vision and laser scanning systems are ideal for a range of applications, including:
- quality control
- collecting real time, non-contact measurements
- inspection of missing or misaligned parts in a production line
- inspection of plastic bottle dimensions
- measuring the rotation of a product for re-orientation
- detection of printing defects on labels
- measuring the size and position of boxes to be picked by a robot
- measureing extrusions and checking tolerances.