The E100 tablet PC allows you to take mobile computing to the level, combining the convenience of a tablet PC with the ruggedness required in industrial environments, which is available from APC Technology .
The tablet computing solution is only 1.3 kilograms and it is primarily designed for field and customer applications, as it can be used in mining, construction or excavation.
The E100 tablet PC also meets the MIL-STD-810F and IP54 standards for durability and protection against dirt, dust, water, motion, vibration and temperature that would usually render any generic tablet PC or computer inoperable.
Featuring an 8.4-inch TFT SVGA transmissive display that integrates a resistive touch screen panel, the E100 tablet PC is packed with features such as ultra-bright sunlight-readable displays or expandable mission boxes such as RFID, barcode and magnetic strip readers.
The E100 tablet PC sets a new standard in lightweight rugged mobility, making it suitable for deployment to an entire field based workforce.
The small but rugged tablet is built around an Intel Stealey processor that comes with 512KB of L2 cache and operates at 800MHz. It also features 512MB DDRII DRAM upgradeable to 1GB and a 60/80/100GB shock-resistant HDD.
All the hardware components are enclosed into a watertight fully rugged magnesium alloy case that can easily take vibrations or mechanical shocks.
Features of E100 tablet PC:
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810F and IP54 complaint
- 8.4” SVGA transmissive display with touchscreen
- Full magnesium alloy case
- Shocked-mounted removable HDD
- Vibration and drop-shock resistant
- Water and dust resistant
- Sunlight readable LCD screen
- Versatile wireless access: WLAN, BT, optional GPS
- Operating temperature 0 to 60 degrees (-20 degrees optional)
- Available with a full range of accessories – vehicle docking, 2nd battery etc