APC Technology , one of Australia's only industrial computer manufacturers, has released the CT3250 industrial panel computer.
APC Technology industrial product manager David Wilson said APC Technology over the past 16 years had forged a reputation as a world class manufacturer of rugged panel PCs for heavy industry and defence.
“The CT3250 PC is designed for cost conscious system integrators and end users, but still maintains a high level of durability and reliability that you would expect from an industrial rated Panel PC."
Such is the reputation of APC Technology's products overseas, 100 of the CT3250 units were sold to an international client even before final design was approved. This client switched to the CT3250 as it was very price competitive, was more durable and met all functional requirements compared to other products on the market.
APC Technology's team of design engineers has developed the CT3250 which is built in Australia for tough Australian conditions which means it can compete in local and international markets.
CT3250 industrial panel PC specifications:
* Aluminium/steel powder-coated construction
* Pentium III 1GHz CPU
* 256MB RAM (Upgradeable)
* 40GB HDD (Upgradeable)
* PC 104 expansion
* PCI expansion (1 slot)
* 4 x Serial ports (1 used by touch screen, 1 x RS232/422/485 configurable, 2 x RS232)
* 15" TFT LCD
* Resistive touch screen
* CDROM (upgradeable)
* 100-240V ac (dc option available)
* Aluminium faceplate (stainless steel option)
* Drivers for Windows, Linux and Solaris
* Extended warranty to four years available on request (Extended warranty is return to base or authorised repair centre.)