The new SLK-101C keyboards from iKey incorporate the CleanLock feature that allows the user to quickly disable keyboard functions during the cleaning and disinfection process. The keyboard can be disinfected quickly without having to exit any applications or disconnect, making it an ideal solution for healthcare, industrial and material handling settings.
Halley Cade, Account Manager at iKey explains that the SLK-101C is suitable for the healthcare industry where keyboards need to be wiped down several times a day. The keys can be deactivated easily to avoid unwanted keystrokes during the disinfection process, providing smarter prevention and control against hospital acquired infections.
Key features of SLK-101C keyboards:
- Compact, rugged and fully sealed keyboard
- Industrial silicone rubber pad and polycarbonate case engineered for NEMA 4X and IP65 protection from dust, water, and corrosives liquids
- Full number pad along with 12 function keys
- Green backlighting allows easy use even in low light environments
- Built to withstand harsh conditions and everyday use
- Designed to operate under extreme temperatures (-40ºC to +70ºC)
- Approved for use with all hospital grade disinfectants