Available in a range of screen sizes but with reduced panel face dimensions, the new slimline display panels are similar to popular commercial display units while maintaining the rugged properties required for harsh environments. The new rugged flat panel displays can fit into more compact spaces or simply appear more streamlined.
The update to the display panel’s dimensions was the outcome of a range of customisations carried out for an existing client. Scott Begbie, Managing Director of APC Technology explains that the customisation process resulted in a new range of slimline display panels, which have now been incorporated throughout their product range.
The new slimline display range will soon be rolled out to a variety of mining and process control clients.
Key features of APC Technology’s slimline display panels:
- Toughened glass with optional touchscreen ensures long term functionality and endurance
- Sealed face designed to withstand extreme dust and water
- Electronics withstands constant vibrations and extreme temperatures
- Aluminium construction reduces product weight while maintaining endurance
- Customisable options include membrane keyboards, mounting brackets, and high bright and sunlight readable screens