THE Teddington temperature switch from ANZ Controls is designed to provide protection for all types of internal combustion engines, pumps, compressors, gear boxes, and marine and industrial power plant.
Should a hazardous situation arise, the DCA switch can operate an alarm or initiate shutdown at a pre-determined set point temperature.
* Set point ranges from 20 to 140°C.
* Change-over contacts.
* Standard process connections ex-stock (others on request).
* Withstands acceleration to 8G.
* Optional rubber boot for terminal protection.
* Switch protection to IP65.