VIBE Lighting offers a range of energy-efficient downlights designed to provide 80% more energy savings than standard incandescent lamps.
VIBE’s E27 energy saving downlights are energy-efficient alternatives to conventional incandescent light fittings and also meet with the new Building and Construction Authority regulations that require a maximum of 5 watts per square metre, according to VIBE Marketing Co-ordinator Stephanie Leung.
The T2 CFL technology ensures high light output, quick start and 8,000-hour long life for CFL downlights.
VIBE’s E27 energy saving downlights are suitable for domestic and small commercial applications, offering efficiency as well as aesthetic value.
Key features of VIBE’s E27 energy saving downlights:
- Die-cast aluminium reflector enhances light spread
- Frosted glass diffuser minimises glare
- Uniquely designed with large terminal blocks
- Adjustable lamp holder makes installation easy
- Available in a stylish white or satin chrome finish
- 11W, 15W or 20W T2 spiral compact fluorescent lamps
- Colour temperature options of warm white or daylight
VIBE light fittings are available from ANL Lighting Australia Pty Ltd .