THE Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL) is the owner and organiser of Austech, Australia's premier manufacturing technology and machine tool exhibition.
Austech 2006 runs from Tuesday, May 30, until Friday, June 2, at the Sydney Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Part of National Manufacturing Week, Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market being held in Australia in 2006.
This event features a wide range of products and services from CNC machining centres, lathes, sheetmetal equipment and tooling as well as the latest in laser technology from around the world.
Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheetmetal working including:
* CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
* Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
* Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
* Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
* Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
* Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, CAD-CAM software.
* Tooling: cutting tools, hand tools.
Exhibition space for Austech 2006 was completely sold out by December 2005, confirming the popularity of this well respected event. Additional space has been secured to accommodate extra exhibitors making this the largest Austech exhibition ever held in Sydney.
To register to visit Austech 2006 go to www.amtil.com.au and click on the Austech logo on the home page.