Organised by AMTIL (Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited), AUSTECH 2012 will be held at the Sydney Showground in Sydney from 8 May to 11 May.
AUSTECH 2012 will feature national and international manufacturers of production technology who will present machine tools, precision tools, sheetmetal technology, automation equipment and more.
Co-hosted with National Manufacturing Week (NMW), the AUSTECH event attracts over 10,000 visitors every year. The entire spectrum of modern metalworking technology will be covered at AUSTECH 2012.
According to AMTIL Event Manager and AUSTECH organiser Kim Warren, the industry exhibition is the ideal platform for manufacturers of production technology aiming to serve customers on the Australian market and to demonstrate their competence, efficiency and capacity to them.
Users likewise, require efficient manufacturing technology, comprehensive engineering skills and good service in order to be competitive, which they can find at AUSTECH 2012.
Thousands of industrial decision-makers regularly attend AUSTECH and National Manufacturing Week to get ideas and find ways to cut costs and get more work.
Leading-edge manufacturing and technology solutions are at the core of Australia’s premier advanced precision manufacturing and machine tool exhibition, which enables an ideal platform to connect with both current and prospective customers.
Key findings of a recent visitor survey at AUSTECH:
- More than 94% of visitors have buying influence and come to see new technology demonstrations
- 86% of previous attendees came to see new products
- 19% were in search of a particular new product
- One in three visitors was looking for a manufacturing solution or a solution to a problem
- 93% were satisfied with exhibit visits
- 70% were successful in finding specific products or solving manufacturing problems
- 77% made new business contacts
- 49% made a purchase as a result of visiting the show