AMTIL earlier in the year released AMTIL – The Source, Australia’s only single source of valuable information about Australian Advanced Manufacturing. Feedback on the publication and its benefits as a reference source for Australian Manufacturing.
AMTIL is about to release the electronic version of the publication on a fully interactive PDF disk. This is a 300 page comprehensive publication that is packed with graphs, statistics, diagrams and pictures with 1st class presentation.
- Australian Economy and Outlook
- Key Global Industrialised Economies and Outlook
- Global Sector Analysis
- Global Machine Tool Markets
- In depth Australian Industry Sector Analysis covering Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Mining, Medical, Construction
- Opportunities for Manufacture
- Government Programs and Initiatives supporting Manufacturing
- Innovation and Technology including IP, Lean Manufacturing, Diffusion
- Human Resources including skills, education and training, awards OH&S Legislation, Generation Y “not so cocky now”
- Environment including legislation, carbon trading scheme
- AMTIL Member Listing and much more