AMTIL – The Source is an important source of information for persons working within the manufacturing industry in Australia. It is both a source of reference information as well as Australia’s only Industry Capability Directory for advanced manufacturing so users can easily locate a technology supplier or find a manufacturer that specialises in what they are looking for.
The Suppliers Showcase offers comprehensive detail information about specific machine tools and manufacturing technologies including technical specifications, details about the supplier and how to contact them.
The Manufacturers Showcase provides comprehensive information on what the manufacturing capabilities of Australia’s advanced manufacturers are and how to contact them.
The Services Showcase offers extensive information about some of the service providers that support advanced manufacturing in Australia with a range of products and services. Now that the Industry Capability Directory has combined with the AMTIL- The Source publication, readers also gain access to vital information about the industry, what the outlook is and where to get assistance.
Some of the information topics covered include:
- The Australian economy including outlook Key global industrialised economies with commentary on
- Global sector analysis which covers
- Machine tool/Manufacturing technology markets covering
- The Australian Machine Tool and Technology Market
- Information on all the Federal and State government initiatives and programs that can assist Australia’s manufacturers and covers all states and territories.