Advanced manufacturing technologies for small and medium manufacturers will be demonstrated at the Innovate 09 showcase, which will run alongside Austech and National Manufacturing Week (NMW).
Innovate 2009, organised by AMTIL , will showcase modern technologies for small and medium manufacturers, and will show how those technologies work with each other to benefit manufacturers.
Innovate 2009 will also be an opportunity for manufacturers to receive advice from technical experts, on how to employ different technologies in their businesses.
Some highlights of Innovate 09 will include:
- Titanium machining for the medical field
- A ‘lights-out’ automation section
- Aerospace machining techniques
- Materials handling and storage technology
- A simulated clean room area for nano and micro manufacturing