For the second time since its inauguration, AMTIL’s Advanced Manufacturing Awards program offers Australia’s advanced manufacturers the unique opportunity to showcase their excellence and leadership to the broader public.
The Advanced Manufacturing Awards represents Australia’s depth of excellence and talent across sectors including aerospace, automotive, marine, toolmaking, general manufacturing, medical and many more.
Free to enter, AMTIL’s Awards program offers a unique opportunity for all advanced manufacturers to demonstrate their capabilities and achievements.
The 2010 Advanced Manufacturing Awards includes five categories:
- Advanced Manufacturing Young Ambassador of the Year
- Advanced Manufacturing Exporter of the Year
- Advanced Manufacturing Innovator of the Year
- Advanced Manufacturing Supplier of the Year
- Advanced Manufacturer of the Year
Don’t miss the opportunity to enter this Australian Advanced Manufacturing Awards event, which is now open for nominations. Awards will be presented at the AMTIL Gala Dinner on Friday 22 October 2010 in Melbourne.