Yamatake KF series instruments are field installed type of temperature indicating controllers which are used to measure and control various types of process variables such as temperature, pressure, flow and liquid level.
Model KFT Temperature indicating controllers indicate and control a process variable by converting its temperature change into mechanical displacement of a bellows through change in expansion of liquid-fill or change in gas-fill pressure by temperature.
Indicating transmitters and indicating transmitting controllers are also available as well as indicating controllers. The controllers are available either as a local controller with the setpoint knob on the instrument or as a cascade (remote type) where the setpoint is set by an external pneumatic signal.
The KF Series instruments from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration offer the following features:
- A wide variety of measuring elements and control mechanisms are available to meet various applications
- A pneumatic circuit board and a heat resistant weatherproof sturdy case are used, thereby greatly improving durability and reliability
- The pneumatic circuit board system allows to readily add or to eliminate control mechanisms and units enhancing the system modification and expansion flexibility
- Interchangeable parts are used to the maximum practicable extent reducing the number of parts to be kept in stock
- A bellows type pressure receiving element, which provides a larger torque and a higher resistance against vibration is employed
- A compensation mechanism for ambient temperature change is incorporated in the controllers