Yamatake AT9000 advanced transmitters, available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration are microprocessor-based smart transmitters offering high performance and excellent stability.
Designed for measuring gas, liquid, vapour and liquid levels, Yamatake AT9000 transmits 4 to 20 mA DC analogue and digital signals according to the measured differential pressure.
The transmitters can also execute two-way communications between the CommPad (Handy Communicator) or HART 375 communicator, facilitating self-diagnosis, range resetting, and automatic zero adjustment.
Yamatake AT9000 advanced transmitters are available in a wide range of models to meet different user requirements.
- Draft range differential pressure transmitters
- Standard differential pressure transmitters
- High differential pressure transmitters
- Standard differential pressure/ high static pressure transmitters
- High differential pressure/ high static pressure transmitters
- Wide range of corrosion-resistant materials for wetted parts also available
Yamatake AT9000 advanced transmitters also offer high performance and stability with unique characterization and composite semiconductor sensors realising high accuracy up to 0.04% F.S, fast response within 100 msec and long-term stability up to 0.1% of URL for 10 years.