Trimec Multipulse Oval series PD flowmeters available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration are precision meters used for flow rate measurement in flow monitoring and control applications in addition to totalising in dispensing and batching.
The Trimec Multipulse Oval series flowmeters offer a high level of accuracy turndown and repeatability.
Trimec Multipulse gear meters are suitable for use with a wide range of pumped or gravity fed clean liquids including additives, fuels, viscous lubricants, chemicals, food bases and non-conductive low viscosity solvents.
The rotary piston meters are manufactured in line sizes from 4mm to 50mm in a variety of materials such as aluminium, stainless steel and high pressure stainless steel.
Standard options available for Trimec Multipulse Oval series gear flowmeters include flanged and hygienic process connections, explosion proof, integral and remote LCD totaliser-batch totalisers, flow rate totalisers, scaled pulse, 4~20mA and flow alarm outputs, electronic batch controllers as well as a mechanical register.
Key features of Trimec Multipulse Oval series flowmeters:
- High accuracy and repeatability in flow monitoring and flow control applications
- Measures low and high viscosity liquids
- Optional mechanical and electronic registers
- Certified Exd hazardous area versions in all sizes
- No need for flow conditioning
- Quadrature pulse output option and bi-directional flow
- High pressure meters for mining and exploration