A convincing feature of the THOMMEN HM28 handheld pressure gauge is its versatility. Functions are available for leak rate, minimum/ maximum values and for storing the measured values in the display. The measured values can be stored in the integrated data memory with the data logging function and from there, logged directly on a connected printer (without PC) via the RS232 interface. A PC-software level Windows is also available.
The THOMMEN HM28 permits measurements in over and under pressure, differential or absolute pressure. The THOMMEN HM28 comes in a variety of ranges from 0 - 25mBAR to 0 - 90 Bar and 0 – 1100 mBAR (Abs) to 0 – 7 Bar (Abs)
- Measuring media: instrument air, inert gases. All media, which are compatible with stainless steel 18/8 (DIN 1.4305).
- Units of measurement: mbar, bar, kPa, hPa, MPa, mmH20, mH20, mmHg, psi, inH20, inHg
- Temperature calibration: 10 ...35 °C
- Operating temperature: -5 ...+50 °C
- Humidity: 30 to 95 % r.H.
- Measuring rate (RS232):
- Class 0,2% 20 readings / second
- Classes 0,1% / 0,05% 10 readings / second
- Current consumption: < 9 mA
- Supply: 9 V battery or power supply unit
- Memory interval: manual, 1...60 sec./min., selectable
- Pneumatic connection: tube ø 4/6 mm, NPT 1/8” female > 7 bar
- Case, type of protection: IP 54
- Case dimension: 152 x 83 x 34/29 mm
- Weight incl. battery: 270 g
THOMMEN digital handheld pressure gauges HM28 are available from AMS .