Temperature transmitter products:
- Advanced Temperature Transmitter Model ATT60/70
- Advanced Temperature Transmitter with Foundation Model ATT60
- Smart Temperature Transmitter (Integral Sensor Type) Model ATT61/71
- Temperature Sensor Model ATT90
- Metallic Protecting Well for Temperature Sensor Model ATT9X
The Advanced Temperature Transmitter (models ATT60/70) is a field instrument that converts inputs from thermocouples, mVs, and resistance thermo-bulbs into analogue (4 to 20mA) and digital signals and transmits them to receivers.
Various parameters can be remotely set and self-diagnosis can be performed through the Smart Field Communicator (SFC).
It can also execute two-way communications between the SFC, or HART 375 communicator, and, via DE protocol, with the TDCS3000 or 3000X and a database, thus facilitating self-diagnosis, range resetting, and automatic zero adjustment.
Easier to maintain settings, adjustments and self-diagnosis can be done easily by SFC or HART communicator.
Flexible sensor types
- ThermoPLUS handles all thermal sensors, and any temperature range can be set as required.
Reduction in engineering work costs
- The models ATT60/70's two-wire system requires no compensation wires or field cables.
- Abnormal ambient temperature: Can monitor outside the range of -40 to 85deg C
- Abnormal input: When temperature sensor output fails.
- Thermocouple disconnection: Thermocouple is disconnected.
The optimum range for a given process
- Even if out of range, the necessary data can be read afterward from the holding function of the maximum and minimum PV values.
Convenient integral digital indicators
- They are available as an option (0 to 100% even scale), allowing simultaneous field display indication and signal transmission.
Type of protection
- ThermoPLUS has acquired the various Explosion protection approvals including TIIS and FM.
The various ranges of temperature transmitter products are available from AMS Instrumentation & Calibration.