The Beamex POC6, available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration is an accurate and user-friendly automatic pressure output controller, providing regulated output from vacuum to 70 bar (1015 psi). The POC6 pressure output controller can be delivered as panel mounted to Beamex MCS100 Workstation or as a portable desk top version. The POC6 can be used as a stand-alone pressure controller or as integrated to the Beamex calibration system.
Together with the Beamex MC5 family and Beamex CMX Calibration software, the POC6 pressure output controller offers a fully automated, integrated solution for performing, documenting and managing calibrations easily, efficiently and accurately. The POC6 communicates with the Beamex MC5P Calibration Host Module and with the portable Beamex® MC5 Multifunction Calibrator, enabling fully automatic calibration of pressure transmitters and other pressure instruments.
Main features of the Beamex POC6 Automatic Pressure Controller:
- User friendly
- The POC6 pressure output controller is fast and efficient to use with its touch screen.
- Panel mounted into Beamex Workstation
- The POC6 can be delivered and used as panel mounted into a Beamex MCS100 Workstation.
- Portable desk top version
- The POC6 can also be used as a stand alone desk top pressure controller, which makes it a very mobile solution.