P51 Stainless Steel Gas Regulators and Filters are designed for service with a wide variety of corrosive gases and environments.
The P51 Stainless Steel Gas Regulators and Filters, available from AMS Instrumentation & Calibration , features 316 stainless steel for the housing and filter assemblies, with fluorocarbon elastomers used for the control diaphragm and the supply valve.
This ruggedly built regulator operates in pressure ranges up to 150 PSIG (10.3 BAR). The P51SSFR and P51SSAR Regulators and the P51SSF and P51SSAF filter assemblies have built-in dripwells which trap water, oil and other contaminants. The contaminant's are easily flushed out of the dripwell via a convenient manual or automatic drain valve. The 40-48 Micron Filter is constructed of sintered 316 stainless steel, and is easily removed.
The P51 Stainless Steel Gas Regulators and Filters can be through-panel mounted with the mounting nut supplied (regulators only), bracket-mounted using the optional bracket (regulators only), or pipe mounted by its ports (regulators and filters).
The P51 Stainless Steel Gas Regulators and Filters comply with NACE Standard MR0175 (metals for sulphide stress cracking and stress corrosion cracking resistance in sour oilfield environments.)
- Ideal for sour gas and corrosive applications or environments
- Low droop
- Good stability and repeatability
- Tapped vent for exhaust gas capture
- Built-in filter assemblies and dripwells
- Manual or automatic drain options
- Filter only assemblies available
- Panel, bracket or pipe mounting
- Soft relief seat for low gas consumption