Noshok announces the availability of a simple and cost effective solution to protect expensive instrumentation, Sintered Pressure Snubbers. They are available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration .
Noshok sintered discs are held intact by way of a set screw. Unlike the competitor’s crimped method, Noshok Sintered Snubbers allow easy cleaning and/or replacement of the sintered disc by simply removing the set screw, replacing the disc and then re-inserting the set screw. This type of built in versatility greatly increases the snubber’s longevity, durability and dependability.
Features and benefits of Sintered Snubbers:
- Five basic discs are available for each snubber to accommodate specific application needs
- Provides long service life with no moving parts to wear out
- Increases gauge readability by smoothing out pressure surges, pulsations and spikes
- Eliminates instrument failure due to pressure shock
- Snubbing action is achieved by utilizing a corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel sintered disc
- AMS Instrumentation and Calibration can supply exotic materials or intermediate disc grades on a per order basis.