AMS Instrumentation and Calibration introduces a new range of digital temperature indicators from Noshok to their temperature measurement solutions.
Backed by a 3-year warranty, Noshok’s new 820/821 Series digital temperature indicators are an ideal replacement for bimetal, liquid bulb and glass thermometers in applications including pharmaceutical, food preparation, utilities and municipal, refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants as well as paper mills and hydraulics among others.
Noshok’s 820/821 Series digital temperature indicators feature an all 316 stainless steel construction and come with various mounting options for easy installation.
Key features of Noshok 820/821 Series digital temperature indicators:
- Large 4-digit LED display
- Field re-programmable with optional PC interface module and software
- Software includes a security feature to prevent accidental re-programming
- 4 mA to 20 mA programmable linearized output signal
- Self-calibration feature for accurate and stable performance
- Optional fully programmable switch output; relay or transistor
- PT100 Ω RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- M12 x 1 (5-pin) plug or 36” integral cable electrical connection
- IP 65/ NEMA 4 rated environmental protection