NOSHOK has expanded its level measurement range with the addition of the new 613 Series cage-protected submersible level transmitters.
613 Series cage-protected submersible level transmitters are ideal for a wide range of industrial and municipal liquid level measurement applications requiring watertight protection including severe high solids environments such as sewage, lift stations, storm canals, wet wells and slurry tanks where sludge, slurry or turbulence may be present.
Welded at both the cap and the base to provide a rugged, tamper-proof and leak-proof seal, NOSHOK 613 Series transmitters are designed to provide highly accurate, shock-resistant and extremely stable performance over long periods of time.
Key features of NOSHOK 613 Series submersible level transmitters:
- Standard ½" NPT conduit for attaching lifting rings or mounting brackets
- Advanced diffused semi-conductor or sputtered thin film sensor for maximum stability
- Ranges from 0 inH2O to 50 inH2O through 0 psi to 300 psi (higher ranges available on request)
- Corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel construction
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection as standard
- Optional 5 to 30 Vdc input for 0.5 to 2.5 Vdc output, for low voltage field applications
- Optional integrated temperature measurement (PT100 RTD)
- Options also include cable clamp, desiccant cartridge, filter element, cable junction box (NEMA 4X), lightning protection and lifting ring