One of eight in a series launched by Ircon earlier this year, the new Modline 7 infrared thermometers provide solutions for the semiconductor industry. Combined with Ircon ModView Pro software and an extended 5-year warranty, the Modline 7 provides best-in-class solutions for demanding industrial environments. The new PROC-7 processor box allows full sensor operation through a push button panel and is part of a full line of accessories offered for the Modline 7 series IR thermometers.
A rugged, IP65 (NEMA 4) sealed sensor system, the Modline 7 range has the flexibility to meet nearly any continuous temperature monitoring and control requirement in a wide range of industrial applications including semiconductor manufacturing, metals processing, furnace refractory, primary and secondary glass, as well as plastics thermoforming.
Key features of Ircon Modline 7 infrared thermometers:
- Exceptional versatility with extended temperature range of -40° to 3000°C, high-resolution optics and fast response times
- Sensing head can operate as a standalone sensor, providing simultaneous analogue and digital outputs of process temperatures
- Motorised focus control, and through-the-lens and laser sighting standard on all units
- Intuitive sensor design features integral water-cooling in a stainless steel enclosure
- High-temperature water jacket with integrated air purge capability reduces installation and setup time
- Optional air purge collar accessory enables the lens to be cooled and kept free of debris in hot dusty environments
- Standardised installation accessories and common Windows ModView Pro software platform minimise multiple product configurations at the user’s facility
- Sensor setup and monitoring accomplished from the rear panel of the unit or the ModView Pro software
- Allows remote PC-based sensor configuration, temperature monitoring, trending and archiving via an intuitive GUI
- High-speed digital signal processors with RS-485 serial data communications networking capability
- ModView Pro software included at no additional cost