Beamex introduces the MCS200 Workstation, a new modular calibration system designed for workshops and laboratories.
The ESD-protected MCS200 is a test and calibration system that offers a safe solution for the calibration and maintenance of process instruments.
MCS200 is a functional, ergonomic and safe workstation for multiple calibration and maintenance tasks. Calibration of pressure, temperature, electrical signals, frequency and pulses, testing of electrical and electronic devices, soldering and de-soldering of traditional and surface mounted components, as well as testing of electric motors and other electrical devices are some of the capabilities of the Beamex MCS200 modular calibration system.
Key features of Beamex MCS200 Workstation:
- Offers time savings and efficiency as a single calibration workstation or complete workshop
- Fully automated pressure calibration by communicating with Beamex POC6 automatic pressure controller
- Fully automated temperature calibration by communicating with Beamex FB/MB temperature blocks
- Fully automated documentation of calibration tasks through seamless integration with Beamex CMX Calibration Software
- Calibration and configuring of HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus and Profibus PA instruments on the workstation without being connected to the bus
- Equipment is panel mounted and always ready for use
- High pressures can be conveniently regulated from the workstation without need to operate with hydraulic hand pumps or DWTs
- Fully automated calibration and documentation possible for conventional and HART/ fieldbus instruments
- No need for separate storage or charging of equipment after use
Beamex is represented in Australia by AMS Instrumentation and Calibration as their sole distributor.