The NOSHOK 100 and 150 Series mini valves available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration are compact-sized valves designed with high performance capabilities and durability.
Suitable for extremely tough applications, the mini valves are available in zinc nickel plated steel, electro-polished stainless steel and 360 brass construction options.
Corrosion and galling are prevented with a Viton O-Ring seal and a Teflon back-up ring below the stem threads. The stem threads are rolled for strength and ease of operation.
Their patented design incorporates an improved internal body-to-bonnet, metal-to-metal seal. The body seal has an innovative dovetail feature that improves the metal-to-metal contact forces as pressures increase on the mini valves.
Key features of NOSHOK 100 Series hard seat mini valves:
- Maximum hard seat pressure rating of 10,000 psi for the stainless steel and steel models
- 6,000 psi rating for the brass models
- 316 stainless steel stem
- Stem tip on the stainless steel valve is hard chrome-plated to prevent galling
Key features of NOSHOK 150 Series soft tip mini valves:
- Patented non-rotating soft tip stem
- Soft tip-to-metal seal helps extend the service life of the valve by easily conforming to the metal sealing surfaces
- Pressure rating of 6,000 psi for stainless steel and steel models, and 3,000 psi for brass models
NOSHOK mini valves are 100% helium leak tested for guaranteed performance and reliability, and conform to the MSS SP-1999 (R 2005) Instrument Valve Standards.
Valves supplied with packings conform to MSS SP-132-2004 Compression Packing Systems for Instrument Valves.