NOSHOK 300 Series brass case gauges available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration feature an optional Maximum Indicating Pointer (also referred to as the ‘Trouble Shooter’) and are suitable for performing system set-up and diagnostics as well as identifying spikes in a system.
NOSHOK 300 Series brass case pressure gauges are available in pressure ranges from vacuum through 15,000 psi.
The heavy-duty one-piece die casting construction integrates all components into a solid unit to eliminate leakage while the glycerine fill greatly reduces the effects of vibration, pulsation and shock.
NOSHOK 300 Series brass case gauges are available in various options and accessories including front or rear flanges, chrome cover ring, chrome bezel with U-clamp, multiple lens options, adapter ring, 7/16"-20 straight thread, laser marking, stainless steel tagging, and a variety of orifice sizes.
Key features of NOSHOK 300 Series brass case gauges:
- Pressure ranges from vacuum through 15,000 psi
- 2½-inch case - bottom or back connected
- Dials are printed with bold UV-resistant ink for clear, long-lasting readability even when exposed to years of direct sunlight
- Maximum Indicating Pointer is easily reset with a knurled thumb screw
- Heavy-duty one-piece die casting construction
- Available with several options and accessories